1.4
Additional Services
Layout of Store
Style and Design

If your considering using Lowes for Levolor blinds, don't. They push buillder grade garbage that is specifically manufactured for them.

Go to Levolor directly. Lowes won't stand behind this or deem it defective, not to mention out of 13 blinds ordered by me, with the measurements I provided and verified by the installer, 6 were the wrong blind completely, the slider was 10" too short, and the 3 picture window blinds sag 1/2 to 3/4" in the middle. I provided the measurements and paid for the original order June 30th. They finally showed up around Aug 9th.

Lowes was then told of the incorrect blinds and the replacements are supposed to be here Sept 20th. Nearly 3 months have passed since my original order and they still are not right. I'd like to tell them to just come pick this garbage up and give me refund, but the fine print reads that this is a "custom order with no returns". This was a $3400 rip off.

The product I received was cheaply manufactured overseas crap that should have cost no more $900. Lesson learned.

#Lowessucks #saveyourmoney