Wrightwood, California
100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

Had Levolor blinds installed through a big box company.Horrible design by Levolor (per big box co.

own management). Purchased Levolor LightMaster design; slats do not close properly so when you sit down you get direct light showing through and hitting you in the eyes.

Also, multiple cord draws (6 to 8 strings) all hang loose to pull up blinds, no cordstop provided by Levolor who uses 'plastic nuts' (unlike Hunter Douglas) to make it a PROFESSIONAL looking job with one cord to draw up.Should have stayed with Hunter Douglas - they are #1 in the industry for window coverings for homes.

jsfmotorhead wrote the review because of bad quality at Levolor and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Levolor to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor design product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Levolor levolor faux wood lightmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Levolor?

Comments