2.8
Style and Design

We purchased Levolor cellular shades for a wall of three windows in late 2014. They were from Lowe's and we were told they had a 10 year warranty.

Now one of the three is not working (won't go up) and when I returned it to Lowe's they said that they no longer handled the warranty, but gave me a number to call Levolor. Also, said I needed the original receipt. Fortunately, we save receipts and after digging through boxes in the attic, I was able to find it. I called Levolor and was told that because the shades weren't CUSTOM the warranty did not apply.

Now I have 2 shades that work and one the doesn't and my choices are to either buy a 3rd to replace the one...or to decide on another brand/style and replace all three. If I purchase the replacement....I run the risk of another failure and will again be faced with whether to purchase a replacement or start all over with 3 new choices. I am not happy with this whole situation.

I purchased these thinking that with a 10 year warranty, they would be a good value. Now I'm very disappointed and won't be going with Levelor again.

Review about: Levolor Cellular Blinds.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: replacement of the shade that doesn't work..

I liked: Design as to style, Color.

I didn't like: Warranty concerning how it functions, No option for repair, Refund return policy.

Comments