we bought 15 blinds at Lowes when we moved to our new house....4 years ago. I woke up one morning and the big one in the dining room had fallen from the top left corner because the plastic part holding the cords had failed.

Our warranty was up but since we felt that it was an engineering problem we wrote and spoke to customer service and after sending pictures and showing them that we bought a new one, they reimbursed us. Since then, four more have failed the same way and customer service could care less. Since it happened today I decided to look up reviews and found this site.

DON'T buy Levelor blinds. I had better luck with cheap blinds from Ocean State Job Lot and Walmart in the past!!!

Review about: Levolor Mini Blinds.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Comments

Horrible experience ...the installer damaged my patio door crown and the supposedly Designer expensive Verical Blind Header has Fallen many times and Caused Damage to my Decoration piece I had on the Fireplace by the Door ...No solution yet ..today I plan to send pictures of Label as JCP has Discontinued this Product and can't find my RECEIOT

joaniew
to Anonymous #1387313

if you put this on a credit card you might be able to find it there. Good luck.

We had blind #6 go a few weeks ago. Very frustrating.