Conway, South Carolina

I purchased 2 Levolor mini blinds only to find out they won't even close up but about half way nor can I raise them up or down.Thank goodness I only bought 2.

Related: Levolor blinds with cords

From now on I will buy the vinyl mini blinds, at least they work... Enclosed is a picture of a Levolor blind hanging on my window that will not close up nor raise up or down. I had them cut to fit so can't take them back.

Why would they make a sorry product like this is beyond my comprehension.I will never buy Levolor mini blinds again because they suck big time!!!

Review about: Levolor Blinds.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Levolor Blinds
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $30
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Levolor?

Comments

Do not buy levolor !I have a yr lease on apt with vertical levelor blinds so *** flimsy they fall down if you look at them!

Piece by piece they break off or a whole slat breaks off & flies to the floor. If I open a window or the wind blows I hold my breath waiting for destruction.

The lease forbids altering these infuriating ugly unworkable vermin.I despise them!

Spot on. Levelor SUCKS.

Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more