Levolor mini blinds suck big time!!

86 of 105 Levolor reviews

I purchased 2 Levolor mini blinds only to find out they won't even close up but about half way nor can I raise them up or down.Thank goodness I only bought 2.

From now on I will buy the vinyl mini blinds, at least they work... Enclosed is a picture of a Levolor blind hanging on my window that will not close up nor raise up or down. I had them cut to fit so can't take them back.

Why would they make a sorry product like this is beyond my comprehension.I will never buy Levolor mini blinds again because they suck big time!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
86 of 105 Levolor reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 06, 2015 #1074773

Do not buy levolor ! I have a yr lease on apt with vertical levelor blinds so *** flimsy they fall down if you look at them! Piece by piece they break off or a whole slat breaks off & flies to the floor. If I open a window or the wind blows I hold my breath waiting for destruction. The lease forbids altering these infuriating ugly unworkable vermin. I despise them!

0 0 Reply

May 06, 2015 #980891

Spot on. Levelor SUCKS.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Levolor. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Levolor.
Filing a new complaint about
×