1.5

We bought three of these to hang side by side.Two of the shades were fine, but the third, when fully retracted, hung lower than the other two.

So, we bought two more, thinking we could find three that would hang the same. No luck. It appears that the cords were attached at varying lengths from the bottom of the shades at the factory. Levolor customer service was worse than useless, blaming "natural variations in the material".

Hogwash.This is due to a manufacturing defect, or a general lack of QC at the factory.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Belleaire1306 is quite happy with look of the product and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and installation and no option for repair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of levolor natural woven shades and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Levolor needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned levolor natural woven shades in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Levolor.

Had an Experience with Levolor?

Comments

The same thing happened to me.The old Levolor blinds had begun to look a little ratty, so we tried to replace them.

I could not make the new ones look right.Store refunded my money.