We bought three of these to hang side by side.Two of the shades were fine, but the third, when fully retracted, hung lower than the other two.
So, we bought two more, thinking we could find three that would hang the same. No luck. It appears that the cords were attached at varying lengths from the bottom of the shades at the factory. Levolor customer service was worse than useless, blaming "natural variations in the material".
Hogwash.This is due to a manufacturing defect, or a general lack of QC at the factory.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Look of the product
What I disliked
- Quality and installation
- No option for repair
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Levolor Natural Woven Shades
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Dr Enrique Silberblatt Roanoke VA fraud plastic surgeon offered us a discount for paying cash for breast work on my girlfriend and after major complications including an infection contracted called..."
- "For a Valentine's Day gift for my Mom, I ordered from Ava's Flowers a $65 arrangement of roses, lilies, carnations, and wax flowers, in a porcelain pitcher with a satin..."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."