We bought three of these to hang side by side.Two of the shades were fine, but the third, when fully retracted, hung lower than the other two.
So, we bought two more, thinking we could find three that would hang the same. No luck. It appears that the cords were attached at varying lengths from the bottom of the shades at the factory. Levolor customer service was worse than useless, blaming "natural variations in the material".
Hogwash.This is due to a manufacturing defect, or a general lack of QC at the factory.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Look of the product
What I disliked
- Quality and installation
- No option for repair
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Levolor Natural Woven Shades
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Purchased 4 of the Hudson Street Faux Suede 22 x 22 in. Decorative Pillows in Mocha from Jet.com and they were shipped from Hayneedle. Wished I had known they were..."
- "I bought an Al Pincer Kitchen Knife set and could not be more disappointed. The knives were dull and fell apart within 2 days!!! I saw their advertisement on craigslist(I..."
- "I watched a Sonic commercial promoting their breakfast. I didn't even know they had breakfast and I live right around the corner. I arrive around 8am and I was the..."