I ordered custom vertical blinds through Home Depot. You can tell that the vanes are not perfectly straight when the blinds are closed and sunlight shines in, however, one vane came badly misshapen.

Looks like Levolor has a quality control problem with their vane extrusion machine. Home Depot said they would replace.

OK, this website wants me to enter at least 100 words when I explained it pretty well with just 50. So, just ignore the following: bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bal bla bla bla bal bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla statisfied?

Review about: Levolor Vertical Blinds.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Wow, glad it's just not me. I had same issue with my room darkening verts, L covered warranty and replaced, but same thing happening AGAIN!

Reaching out to place where purchased, but what are they going to do, give me another set of replacement vanes that'll cup again. I even had vane looked at by Professionals at FIT in NYC they said its defective materials/ two fabrics that have different shrink rates or possibly the adhesive used to put them together. Ya think Levolor would know this! I'm so disappointed in this Co.

Quality Control is not the same. Shame us customers have to bear the expensive cost