1.6
Style and Design

Got 4 blinds from Lowes, paid them to come out and measure them so I would not be at fault for any mistakes. I had many people complain that blinds they bought were too long when they got them.

Guess what, they were right. Then the blinds were installed all of them were too long. All the pictures in the adds and instructions which come with the blinds show the bottom slat sitting above the bottom rail. The lower slat swivels when closed touching the bottom rail.

All the blinds had 2 slats sitting flat on the bottom and the next one up did not close. The slats and cloth straps were all bunched up on the bottom ruining the look of what otherwise were nice blinds. Lowes said all they can do is give Levelor measurements. I called Levelor and explained the problem that there were 2 slats too many and the blinds were 3 to 4 inches too long and they said that for those dimensions the number of slats was correct.

Obviously Levelor never actually checks their binds to make sure the length is correct for an order or they would see the problem right away.

After talking with them I came to the conclusion they just don't want to take the time to check their products. Since they dont care to correct the problem I told Lowes to take them back and give me a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Levolor Blinds.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Not made to dimentions given.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 24, 2017.

Comments