I ordered two Levelor cellular shades through Lowes. Had a guarantee that if you didn't like the color, they would replace for free. Okay, I didn't like the color, and Levelor replaced for free without delay.

Now the problem. The shades do NOT go up and down correctly at all. You waste a lot of time trying to get them straight. They are always uneven. Like one reviewer of these blinds said, you straighten up one side and then the other side is tilted.

Even with the guarantee of replacement color, DO NOT buy these blinds! I'm about ready to put my old ones back up even though I have changed colors (Hunter Douglas). They went up and down easily and I never had this problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cellular shades and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4. Levolor needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cellular shades in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Levolor.

Comments