We ordered over $800 of Levorlor blinds the first of June.Since the order of 10 blinds was made we have received an order containing five blinds that were not our order.

The box had our name on one side and Lowes on the other side. Obviously, came to us. Sent the box back. Then our orders started to arrive.

All seemed right from the invoice. Installer was supposed to come tomorrow. J.C. Penny suggested we open the boxes become the installer arrived.

We did. Three of the blinds came in the wrong color. The invoice said cream, the blinds are brown. Obviously, the installer had to be cancelled.

My kids are coming in for a reunion this weekend and guess what? No blinds on windows.

I thought I was dealing with the best of the blind companies.Was I wrong?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of levolor blinds from Levolor. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Levolor to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Levolor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Levolor?

Comments

Levolor  Cordless 16 Windows Levolor "Purchased 16 windows of Levolor Cordless blinds from Home Depot. A few thousand dollars worth. 12 micro seconds before end of warranty and just after warranty ended, the blind strings..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more