We ordered over $800 of Levorlor blinds the first of June.Since the order of 10 blinds was made we have received an order containing five blinds that were not our order.

The box had our name on one side and Lowes on the other side. Obviously, came to us. Sent the box back. Then our orders started to arrive.

All seemed right from the invoice. Installer was supposed to come tomorrow. J.C. Penny suggested we open the boxes become the installer arrived.

We did. Three of the blinds came in the wrong color. The invoice said cream, the blinds are brown. Obviously, the installer had to be cancelled.

My kids are coming in for a reunion this weekend and guess what? No blinds on windows.

I thought I was dealing with the best of the blind companies.Was I wrong?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of levolor blinds from Levolor. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Levolor to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Levolor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Levolor?

Comments