3.0
Style and Design

Levolar cordless blinds hung uneven after installation.Customer service recommended repeated pulling down and lifting.

When that did not work, it then recommended adding a friction shim/clip to one side of gear mechanism. Upon inspection, dIscovered that the lift cords were of unequal length. The cycling and clips had nothing to do with problem. Inspection also revealed that lift cords and tilt cords were fraying after less than two years.

Be sure to return product upon experiencing this problem as company will not honor warranty after one year.

Purchase was from Home Depot.Extra extra extra extra extra extra words.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Levolor. The most disappointing about levolor blinds from Levolor was customer service and refund has been impossible , but reviewer liked design and look. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Levolor.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Levolor to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Levolor?

Comments